B.Ch., LRSP & SI,
Christoffersen is originally from Norway and trained
in Ireland and Canada. She practiced medicine in Canada,
Jamaica and Cayman Islands prior to joining the clinic.
She has acquired extensive experience in both family
medicine and cosmetic treatment and procedures.
Christoffersen continues to attend many professional
conferences and education seminars most notably though
Harvard Post Graduate Association, to ensure she has
the most up-to-date knowledge of new techniques and
technologies. She is a leader in bringing new diagnostic
and therapeutic devises to the island. Her Mole Mapping
system along with Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) is unparalleled
in skin cancer detection and treatment.
continually searches for the best possible therapies
and products to help patients optimize their health
and to help them feel and look their best.
a caring and compassionate physician Dr. Christoffersen
utilizes her extensive knowledge along with current
procedures to offer patients the best possible care
with the highest professional standards.
Christoffersen believes in the prevention of disease
though patient education. She has written numerous articles
on disease prevention and management in local magazines
and newspapers and is well known for her in-depth and
meticulous patient care regimen.
- Cayman Island Medical and Dental Council
- Member of the General Medical Council (UK)
- The Medical Council (Ireland)
- Medical Council of Jamaica
- Panel physician for Australian and Canadian Immigration
- Aviation Medicine (AME for FAA)
- Harvard Medical School Postgraduate Association
- The Caribbean College of Family Physicians
- St Matthews University, School of Medicine,
- CoolSculpting Certified Physician
Christoffersen can be reached by phone at +1 (345) 943
6363 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org